Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In Greek Air Force from 28th of August!

It's official!

From 28th of August I will contribute for the safety of my country as a soldier in Greek Air Force! The city that I will go first is the city of Tripoli (Greek city near Athens) where the "training centre of Air Force" is based. I will stay there for about 24 days for the basic training and then who knows where I will go.

But don't think that I will fly or something. My eyes are too weak (I'm wearing contact lenses) and except of that I will not be permanently a soldier. I will be wearing the dark blue uniform for "just" 12 months!!! "Gecmis olsun" (περαστικά) as my Turkish friends would say :-)

In the right you can find a photo of my -near- future uniform.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perastika sou agori moy!!
poy sto kalo eisai? serres, e?
ante me to kalo to uniform, oraio einai, ka8oloy asximo.
paw aftes oı meres gıa synendeykseis gia doyleia, brika merika alla den itan poly entiaferon. mias kai poy allazw, 8elw na brw kati poy ontos moy aresei.
helin