Monday, August 6, 2007

I miss you guys...

Tonight I'm in my hometown Serres and the whole day rains! If it was raining like that in Ankara there wouldn't be any water problem for the rest of the year. Generally I love rain even in the middle of summer (especially because my vacations are partly over :-). But by listening the sound of the water dropping in my garden and by contacting with some friends via facebook I started getting sentimental. I remembered all these wonderful days in Istanbul, Amsterdam and Brussels with my dear classmates from the MA in European Studies program of Bogazici University. Almost a year passed since we graduated... All my classmates were so beautiful (inside and outside) and our connection was magical. We were a real team. I remember the jokes of Cagri, the sweetness of TugceBingul, the friendship of Mine, the politeness of Umut, the sex-appeal of Sena, the genius mind of Alp, the leadership of Pelin, the smile of Hande Ozhabes, the laughter of Zeynep, the absence of Kivanc ;-), the party instinct of Korur, the complex mind of Pinar, the beauty of Tutku, the wisdom of Ilknur, the cute difference of Caner, the innocence of Hande Unan, the craziness of Jennifer and of course Bahar(our beloved asssistant)...

I love you all!

No comments: