Monday, July 16, 2007

Goodbye Istanbul

Yesterday I left Istanbul after 2 years of happiness and I'm now back to Greece to my home city (Serres). I'm getting ready for the army.
It was very painful experience the time I was leaving my flat in Cihangir and I saw it empty. But it was not the flat that I was connected to. The reasons of the complete psychological breakdown I experienced the minutes before I pass the door were more complicated. The empty house represented my exit from the city I loved the most! It represented the numerous happy times I had there and the few sad moments.
I'm sure that everything will gonna be alright and I will return back after the completion of my military obligation. But for now I cannot say that it will be easy...
I prefer not to say "goodbye Istanbul"... but see you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i left istanbul 3 years ago.. ı know... it is very hard to say istanbul goodbye...