Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jamie Oliver and my passion for cooking

For me cooking is art. Using various ingredients and by blending them together using a large number of technics you can create a contemporary masterpiece!
Oh yes! This is how I feel about cooking. I always enjoyed good food (but really who doesn't). But what is better than using your own hands and the creative part of your mind?

The chef that literally changed the way I'm cooking is Jamie Oliver. I first watched him in his cooking show, "Oliver's Twist". He loves cooking in "mediterranean" way and he doesn't really care about quantities and time of cooking. He is just using his imagination and his instict to create miracles.

I cannot paint or write books and I definitely cannot sing but I'm proud that I can cook :-)

No comments: