Monday, July 9, 2007

Introduction...

... or How you keep in touch with your friends while you are in the army.

    I decided to start writing this blog one month ago after a crazy idea I had. I bought a new mobile phone (with decent camera and internet capabilities) to have a piece of modernity in my hands while I will be on a mountain (or wherever they will send me to serve my country in the army - I'm entering this August). But I realized that I can actually do something fun with it while I will be away from my friends. I can take photos with the phone's camera and send them directly to a blog of mine. What if I was taking one picture every day or so while I will be there? Why not share my completely new experience via a personal photo blog? And that's what exactly I'm planning to do...

    I will take pictures from my experiences, I will send them to this blog alongside with a text with my thoughts and share everything (?) with you and (why not?) with the world!

    But by browsing in this page you will notice many other things that interest me like music, arts, politics and technology. I hope I will be able to share also these kinds of things while I will be in the army (providing that I'll have enough time to surf the net and find new staff of course).

Please feel free to leave your comments or thoughts...

and please keep coming back! :-)

 

Always yours,

Tasos

No comments: